The past few weeks, I’ve been doubting my place here. Wondering if I’m mistaken in thinking that what I have to offer is needed.
I write, but no one is moved enough to post a comment. I go out to events, hand out my card when people ask for it… And then nothing.
It feels like, as much as I know I have something important to contribute, the city doesn’t want me here. Otherwise, it wouldn’t make it so hard for me to stay.
I’m just really tired of this rollercoaster of things looking like they might finally happen, only to be let down again. And again.
It makes me mad. Especially at myself, because I could be doing more instead of sitting here and moping about how fickle people are. So…
That’s it! I’m coming out of the closet!
I’m sick and tired of feeling invisible!
People tell me all the time how I’m supposed to sell you what you want, and give you what you need.
Basically, coat the bitter pill in peanut butter so you will buy it.
But you know what?
I can’t! It doesn’t seem right, and I refuse to do that sort of thing even if it, ultimately, would benefit you.
I just cannot compromise my principles like that. After all, what kind of honesty role model would I be if I did?
While I haven’t done that, what I have been doing is keeping it meek. Quiet.
But I’m sick of that shit!
Of course it’s threatening! We are talking about changing your whole self here. Giving up what was before. Bringing in something new.
And that brings on the major scary.
And it’s not just the “change is scary” kind of scary.
I mean, there will be no more hiding under ignorance. Or shame.
There will be nowhere to hide once you become more aware. No more escape.
But there will also be amazing transformation. A rebirth of inner peace, passion, joy, confidence, playfulness, abundance… Freedom!
And the only thing you would be giving up is your old crappy habits and crappy life anyway.
Who wouldn’t want a trade like that?
So… The 10 reasons why I will ROCK your world:
1. You will literally be rocked. To your core. And shaking in fear of letting go. No, it’s not fun (though it is liberating)… Until you learn to enjoy the ride.
2. But in the meantime, I will be there to guide and support you as you let go of one trapeze bar and fly through the air to catch the other one. Just like a mother watching over her baby in a rocking crib.
3. I ask the right questions. The ones that keep you honest with yourself, bring you deep down to the real reasons why you operate the way you do. The type of questions that give you priceless insights that enable you to get down to do some real work on yourself and get results. Lose that weight, start those tango lessons, go back to your long-ignored artistic pursuits, launch that project or even (gulp!) business, improve your relationships, boost your conficence and energy,… Ahhh, countless benefits!
4. I listen. When was the last time someone really listened to you? I pay attention to what you’re saying and acknowledge your truth without trying to intervene with my own story. This is about YOU.
5. I really listen. I listen to what you’re saying behind the words, the things that you don’t even know you’re trying to say. I hear your very essence and reflect it back to you.
Which brings me to…
6. Feedback. There will be lots of it. From your body, from your mind, from your emotions… And from me. I keep it honest, and I keep it real. You won’t get any BS from me because I won’t tell you what you want to hear. It doesn’t work that way.
7. I will guide you to set your goals, and work steadily to achieve them in a step-by-step, non-threatening and non-overwhelming way. You will be amazed at how easy implementing the changes you’ve been wanting to make forever actually is. This comes with shedding all those layers of conditioning that prevented you from even giving it a serious try.
8. In turn, you will see results. You will feel better. Have more energy and confidence. Recharge. Gain the strength necessary to tackle the projects you’ve been wanting to do for ages, and the passion and drive to go for it without looking back. Because you deserve it.
The next reason why I will rock your world is because…
9). I’m awesome. I’m grounded, centered, generous, intelligent, funny, compassionate, honest, authentic, inspiring, strong, powerful and Woman (with a capital W, so don’t mess with me!)
Yes. I said it. And now you’re thinking, “arrogant, much?” No. Just confident. I know my power, I know what I’m good at. This is it.
10. You’re skeptical. You still think I’m being cocky. But part of you wants to have that confidence and power too. You can! I’ll be your personal cheerleader and coach rolled into one.
And now, for the one reason why I WON’T be rocking your world…
1. This one is simple. I won’t rock your world because you haven’t hired me…
So what are you waiting for?
If you’re really really ready to let go of the past and jump into your exciting new life,…
If you’re sick and tired of same old, same old,…
If you’re itching for powerful change and to shift gears in your life,…
If you’re seriously ready to show up and finally live…
Well, only then, contact me. I don’t like working with pussies.