I’ve been lax in my authentic sharing lately, haven’t I?
My life has been such a whirlwind of ups and downs that by the time I had a second to share something here, it was over… and I didn’t quite feel like reliving it.
Things have been moving forward with lots of changes and new commitments on the personal and professional level.
In the past month I have resolved to feeling more at ease in my body, not so much in a body image kind of way, but in a ‘I want to glide’ in my body through the day instead of feeling clunky in it. With the help of the genius Gina Schatz, I have been feeling so much more supported in my body. And it feels good!
Another commitment on the personal level has been that of relationship. I’ve written about this before, and I’m happy to say I’m more relaxed around giving men a chance instead of assuming they’re all douches. As a result, men have been approaching me more and I’ve gone on a few dates. Brownie points for me!
On the professional level, I’ve created some huge game-changing projects.
1) A clothing line designed for people to feel good and confident, no matter they weigh or what their body shape is. This is something I’ve wanted to do since I was 13, and I’m finally making it happen.
2) A holistic makeover web series (or TV show), where we empower people to feel good about themselves and go after their ‘someday’ project, all while being supported by a life coach, a fitness/nutrition coach, and an image consultant.
Wouldn’t it be great if we had TV shows about people who have it all that are actually inspiring the rest of us to take charge of our lives and have it all as well?
We’re currently looking for our first subjects, so please inquire if you’re interested.
3) In my view, this project is the one with the largest potential to create a shift in the whole world. (Yes, I’m going BIG!):
Miracling is platform for making the impossible happen. All of those things we always wished for, but stopped ourselves in our tracks because we thought it could never happen or others wouldn’t care enough to lend us a hand. Through Miracling, we empower people to leverage their network and resources (coupled with our network and resources) in order to make things happen very fast.
The mission is to inspire the people of the world to take action on their ‘someday’ projects, ideas, and goals in a way that is fun and makes a difference for everyone: those contributing, and those being contributed to.
As people join and the network grows, we can take on larger and larger projects. The whole world becomes a playing field of collaboration, self-expression, community, and love.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
Now for the authentic sharing
I’ve been talking a lot about these new projects with everyone that will listen, but there’s that part of me that is feeling unsupported in making them happen.
My mind wants to make it like it’s me against the world and I’m all alone. It sure makes it easier for me to get discouraged, resigned, cynical and want to quit.
So I’m not reaching out to create the support I need because.. they don’t care.
The thing is, the lack of support is not out there. It’s in here.
This act (that nobody cares) is kicking in big time. And while I have knowledge of it, it’s not enough to get me to take action. I need to clear all that stuff before I create any new possibilities. Otherwise, I’m building on quicksand and it will sink.
I feel a bit lost.
It is my intention to create a platform for people to see what the world could be like if we all supported each other in our dreams. We would have 7 billion people watching out for us!
But since the rest of the world doesn’t operate on that level yet, I’m using it as a reason why I shouldn’t care myself.
If this is the vision that I have of how things could work, it’s up to me to create this world I’m talking about.
It feels like I’m all alone in it, but it’s all a story constructed of things that happened in the past. Things that happened exactly the way I envisioned them because I did not actually believe people cared, so I made sure to prove myself right by creating experiences and situations that were in line with this view.
But it’s not what I want anymore, and it’s costing me and the world world a huge price.
The truth is that if people could see the possibilities of collaboration, self-expression and love that I see happening in the world, they would be in board.
I’m just not taking responsibility for it, and my lack of integrity around it when I dont walk my talk is slowly killing me.
So I’m clearing the space, and I’m committing myself to being in integrity again and responsible for this shift happening.
With that comes… asking for your support.
What you can do:
- Share this blog post.
- Do you know anyone who might be interested in collaborating on one or more of these projects? Please spread the word far and wide. We never know what resources or networks other people have access to. Spreading the word is not very time consuming, and it’s one of the most effective contributions you can make!
- Leave a comment on what you see would be available to you if everyone made sure you won the game of life. What would it be like if you had everything you wanted? Be specific. You might even be chosen for a Miracling miracle.
- Let me know if you’d like to be a subject for one of our holistic makeovers. (We’re taking women only at the moment, but I do have visions for the men as well!).
- Would you be interested in contributing to making miracles happen in a fun, crazy, collaborative, whirlwind and, did I say FUN, way? Please contact me. We’ll be doing an information session in NYC soon. If you are not nearby, we can patch you in on the phone.
- Do any of my new projects inspire you? Please be in touch with me and tell me more.
- Do you have any skills, resources or contacts you’d like to donate to one of these projects? Fabric or sewing materials, making phone calls, donations, equipment, time videotaping the pilot for the show, graphic/web design, copywriting, support with marketing, business planning, or fundraising, or anything else you can think of. All is welcome!
- We especially need support in designing the Miracling website, which is currently under construction.
- Surprise me with other creative ways of contributing.
- There are countless ways in which you can support these initiatives that I’m not thinking about right now. But if you’re inspired, please be in touch even if you don’t know how you could contribute yet.
Yes, I’m talking a HUGE game here. And I have no doubt we can win.
We can do it. Together!