After years of not finding myself or my body attractive, I’m sometimes still surprised at how much I like what I look like, regardless of my weight going up or down.
It took some work, but I turned my body image around.
And you know what I found?
That body image is about more than just the way we feel about how we look.
It is about giving ourselves permission to let ourselves take up more space and be seen.
Yes, as women, we are taught to stay small… but not just physically. We are taught to stay quiet, not make too much fuzz, draw attention to ourselves, or rock the boat in any way.
And these internalized messages keep us from playing BIG in life.
They keep us feeling scared to speak up, ask for what we want, go after our dreams and share our gifts with the world.
But the buck stops here.
- Look in the mirror and wish you loved what you see
- Feel like you’re always trying to keep up, get everything done and make everyone else happy
- Are tired of staying in the box of how you ‘should’ be, look or behave
- Can’t shake the feeling that there must be more to life than ‘this’
- Are ready to stop looking for external validation of how worthy, lovable or desirable you are and start finding your power from within
My commitment is to leave you feeling sexy, powerful and like a gazillion bucks.
This is for you if you’re a woman who…
- is ready to reconnect with her body in a healthy and liberating way
- is feeling ‘bottled up’ and desires a safe space to share
- wants to know herself better, gain clarity and direction, and have fun doing it!
- loves to dance and has a great sense of humor
- enjoys the magic that happens when women gather together to support each other
You will feel…
- alive and reenergized
- sexy and attractive no matter what you look like or how much you weigh
- clear about your desires and needs, and how to communicate them to others
- loved, regardless of being single or in a relationship
- free and safe to express yourself (whether you’re asking for that raise/contract, saying hi to that hottie, telling your partner how you really feel, or setting boundaries with your parents)
- Pleasured and turned on by life
If you’re ready to leave these disempowering (and sneaky!) internalized beliefs behind, apply and let’s get you started on falling in love with your body and your life.
A SAMPLE OF REAL RESULTS REPORTED BY RECENT CLIENTS:
- Learning to love their body and feel confident no matter how much they weigh or what they look like
- Unexpectedly falling in love with someone that gets them completely and they feel they can grow old with
- Getting clear on what’s missing and taking action to rectify it
- Moving into a new home that feels more supportive and aligned with them
- Developing their creativity and making viable businesses out of it
- Re-connecting with a current partner in a way that feels deeper and hotter
The Full-Bodied Expression program is designed to lay strong foundations of self-worth, self-expression and confidence that create a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life.
All that energy you spend judging yourself, being scared of not being lovable or losing respect, and holding in your thoughts, opinions and desires can be put to much better use creating a fantastic life that is aligned with what YOU (not your parents, not your culture) want!
Please note there is never any sexual contact during any Naked Wellness classes, workshops, programs or events.